Looking for that new challenge in a role that can grow?
16 years ago, we created an intranet solution that's been a huge success story. It's used by over 100,000 people in amazing brand companies such as ITV, Pizza Express, River Island, Ford, Nissan, Comic Relief and many others.
We’ve launched a stunning cloud-based successor to our solution. We call it Oak! It’s built using cutting edge technology, that has a clean and stellar user experience at its heart. We're poised for explosive growth… and this is where you come in…
We are looking for fantastic Inside Sales Executives, where, as part of an enthusiastic and fun loving sales and marketing team, you can find new prospects, qualify them into the sales pipeline, and as your knowledge of Oak develops you will have the opportunity to progress to a full sales role.
We're looking for someone who
- loves to engage with people – explain how Oak will revolutionise their organisation and set them up for an online demo.
- is outgoing – someone who projects a great first impression and is energised by social interactions. Someone who engages the customer's emotions and is likeable and memorable.
- is a great listener – someone who will engage in a meaningful conversation and build a relationship on the phone by understanding the prospect’s situation and requirements.
- is knowledgeable – will invest time in learning about our great product and uses that knowledge to answer prospects questions clearly and concisely.
- is thorough - with a desire to deliver high quality results. Of course, you will have targets, but they will be agreed and refined as you get more familiar and successful in the role.
- could join us as a new graduate or with experience of client contact in a business environment.
What's most important to us?
- an ability to express your own personality
- a capability to engage with clarity, integrity and confidence
- a strong desire to succeed
- a willingness to learn
What do we offer in return?
- a competitive salary based on experience, plus a quarterly commission plan.
- a role working alongside some of the most experienced experts in their field
- the prospect to work on something revolutionary that'll become the heart of organisations around the world.
- a fun, vibrant and relaxed company culture – free breakfasts, the occasional kebab-fest and (at least) two Christmas parties guaranteed
- company benefits scheme
- part time, flexible working is an option.
If you want to see Oak in action just click here
You don't need specific product experience to apply for this role, as full training will be provided.
Ready to change the world? Apply now....
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Job Type: Full-time