16 years ago, we created an intranet solution that's been a huge success story. It's used by over 100,000 people every day, in amazing brand companies such as ITV, Pizza Express, River Island, Ford, Nissan, Comic Relief, Virgin Money and many others.
We're right on the verge of a global launch of a stunning cloud-based successor to our solution, built using cutting edge technology, that has a clean and stellar user experience at its heart. We're poised for explosive growth… and this is where you come in…
First and foremost, this is not a technical role and you won't be fixing any bugs!!
We're looking for a passionate Product Specialist, who is driven by a desire to help others. This is a varied and unique role, that'll keep you challenged and stimulated. Our software is fun, engaging, modern and intuitive and we'll teach you how to use it from a user's perspective.
We're looking for a Product Specialist who:
- provide telephone-based end-user support to Orchid Customers, answering their questions and helping them to get the best out of our solution.
- will love giving scheduled online demonstrations on various aspects of our solution, following structured presentations.
- will enjoy delivering end-user training courses on our solution to small groups of customers.
- understands the difference between requests for functional help and technical issues or bug reports, and can log those with our technical team through our support system.
What's most important to us?
- customer focused - a desire to help others, above all else. A natural people pleaser!
- outgoing and personable – approachable, friendly and energised by social interactions.
- listening skills – an ability to really listen to problems to understand how best to help
- confident and articulate – the ability to explain answers and concepts clearly and concisely.
What do we offer in return?
- the opportunity to work on something revolutionary that'll become the heart of organisations around the world
- a fun, vibrant and relaxed company culture – free breakfasts, the occasional kebab-fest, impromptu pub visits and (at least) two all-day Christmas parties guaranteed
- generous profit sharing scheme – hard work is rewarded with a direct share in the profits we make
- company benefits scheme – get your birthday off, become a member of a gym or shed your phone bill.
Attitude, personality and a willingness to learn are more important to us than what you wear or where you've worked. If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!