16 years ago, we created an intranet solution that's been a huge success story. It's used by over 100,000 people every day, in amazing brand companies such as ITV, Pizza Express, River Island, Ford, Nissan, Comic Relief, Virgin Money and many others.
We're right on the verge of a global launch of a stunning cloud-based successor to our solution, built using cutting edge technology, that has a clean and stellar user experience at its heart. We're poised for explosive growth… and this is where you come in…
As a Support Engineer, you will form a bridge between our client base and the development teams. You will employ strong problem solving skills to help diagnose issues as they are raised, and also provide information to clients where gaps in knowledge present themselves.
We're looking for a Support Engineer who:
- has exceptional problem solving skills
- can communicate with clients in a clear, friendly and professional manner
- has experience of front-line customer support, preferably using service desk software
- can collect relevant information and present it clearly to the development teams
- has the ability to judge the severity of an issue and take appropriate levels of action
- can help to create a knowledge base of frequently asked questions and other support documentation
What's most important to us?
- you have a passion for helping others and for providing a good service
- you love what you do, and you take pride in it
What do we offer in return?
- an opportunity to work on innovative web based software, that will be used by some of the world's most well-known companies
- relaxed company culture – impromptu pub visits are a regular thing and two Christmas parties are guaranteed!
- competitive profit sharing scheme – hard work is rewarded with a direct share in the profits we make
- company benefits scheme – get your birthday off, become a member of a gym or shed your phone bill